1. Set up online account at www.eadmissions.org.uk. This applies to all applicants.
If you are applying on a paper form then Hackney residents only should use the application form which can be download here. Residents of other boroughs must contact their home local authorities for an alternative paper form.
2. Complete the Supplementary Information form and contact the UOHC for it to be signed by a member of the Rabbinate.
3. Complete the application form online or submit your paper application form to your local authority preferably by 25 October 2013 but by no means any later than 31 October 2013. A late application will put you at a severe disadvantage.
4. Submit the completed and signed Supplementary Information form to the School by no later than 31 October 2013.
5. Sit back and hope for the best.
Yesodey Hatorah Senior Girls School
Egerton Road, London N16 6UB
Tel: 020 8826 5500
Hackney Learning Trust
Reading Lane, London E1,
Tel: 020 8820 7501
Union of Orthodox Hebrew Congregations
140 Stamford Hill, London N16 6QT
Tel: 020 8802 6226
213 Golders Green Road,
London NW11 9BY
Tel: 020 8458 2326
London Borough of Haringey
Tel: 020 8489 1000
London Borough of Barnet
Tel: 020 8359 7651
London Borough of Redbridge (Ilford)
020 8708 3129 / 3996